Friday, May 22, 2009

zero season inside me

Why do people blame me for everything that is not my fault? am i look like a criminal or what? Or i got a 'kid' face and people underestimate me as a child? Even my cousin Shakhmar said "Your face looks like easily to get bullied".

Amongst my school friends, there are many of them love to take advantage of my kindness. i don't mind as long as i can stay haven. Yeah, you can keep bullying me.
i don't have any feeling.

Not angry, sad, emo...

all i know is just smiling. Maybe that is why others calling me 'sedow'. Yet i got other title too which is Enma Ai, Asako, Sheetah, Koala...etc,etc... i shall tell how come i got so many nick name at school later.

i went berserk only when people hurt my friends or pull my scarf away. Like i did to my uncle; i punch him. Not good, really. So, don't be like me uh.

similar things happen to my friends a couple of years ago. They caught up in urban fighting and i am also the only person who kick out the person that attacking my friends.

do i live for myself...?
do i live for others...?

the answer is...*tut*

No comments:

background