Tuesday, May 19, 2009

in dilemma - help me!

First of all, sorry arr... i don't really have time to chat or message u all.. even to my very own blog. i don't really understand. Maybe its hard enough to log in to this blog or YM. huh?? TIM KAI~?

Ahem.. maybe because of my little finger could not approach the letters correctly.
therefore, it ended by me writing "empty_soup".. err.. maybe i am way too hungry..

Next week we (my family) will be going to Pandan Perdana.. i am not really sure as if i am going to make it. i did want but i have another appointment that force me to attend to. it's not a date!

in order to gain rejoice in spm, i am in dilemma. i dunno which one is the best answer. but vacation in kL sure attracts me like magnet. .....arrrrr..... (terkene kejutan gadisELEKTRIK)

p/s: which one is better? Cirit or Die? opss....

No comments:

background