Monday, May 25, 2009

My Other Name

SHEETAH = i got dis extremely unique name based on my behavior. i love to run all over the school field and in my class. i don't care of others as long i can breath and live life to its fullest.

ASAKO = People rarely call me by dis name because only a few of them knows my doing. i created and published a comic books a long time ago with aegising the name of "hiromi asako".

ENMA AI = a couple of years later, people call me by dis name. similar to Asako but dis name is quite 'black'. i dunno how to describe out dis but i know many of you knows the character of Enma Ai in Jigoku Shoujo's story. They said my eyes and my characteristic looks exactly like her. How come huh??

KOALA = dis name is most freakiest of all!! i got dis title when i was 16 (PMR year). Ustaz Azmi Deraman call me by this name since i always fall asleep when comes to his session. hehe... he is teaching Arabia language. i don't like uh. when he comes, i fall and while i am falling, there he comes... ceh~

AKIFAYS = here is my current nick name. i like this name. And once i hope my name turn out to this. akifays amis. it is my name, i admit. But i make it upside down.

No comments:

background