Monday, May 11, 2009

Noodle Station - KBMall

2007 - the day that I 1st came to this restaurant after being persuaded by a little friends name Sakura or in other words i call her Siput Kering.

Obviously, I never thought it was a heavenly place with all sort of variety food that can be choose from. Noodle Station opened its first day of business in April 2005 at Kota Bharu, with a teams of 12 crews. I only came 2 years after its opening business. Kinda late uh.

Their unique food and name (including la) really attract me for the first sight. And I still remember. The first and foremost food I like most is... Number 10. What's that? Find it by yourself. ^o^

A years later, I ask Dile to came and have a lunch with me at Noodle Station. At same time and same place as I first went there. And you see, Dile nearly craving for it. Siput Kering was there too, laughing at us.

Our favourite drink... Number 177!.. As usual. Find it by yourself.


Dile went to Kelantan about a weeks ago. And I thought of giving him a 'gift' like I promised him a long ago. Em... It is a Vanilla Latte. His favourite drink. I forbid all of my sibling from drinking it. But it ended by me, drinking it.

Dile returns to Petaling Jaya, Selangor this morning at 2 am. With a warms body. Eh, you are in fever, right?? Wakakakaka... He's craving for this vanilla latte to death, obliviously.

So, as I hope that Dile found a restaurant which is similar to Noodle Station at Petaling Jaya.


A song for Dile:

Ohh~
Vanilla latte~

Ohh~
Ramen~

Ohh~
Noodle Station~

^o^


favourite restaurant >>>CLICK HERE

No comments:

background