Monday, July 13, 2009

JUz BEcOz i Am a ReaL LucKy...

There's no other reason why i can't stop smiling and keep smiling till last of the day. i have a naughty father and a talkative mom. They will always be at my heart. i will make sure of it.

They have a kids too. But all of them have already grown-up. The first son, Kino-kun..
He is the oldest of all. Because he is the first son, that's why.. He is caring and the first thing in his mind is about his family. The 2nd one is a girl but she is already married. So, i should call her a "woman" -lah. She is the most handsome of all of her sibling. i wonder how she look like.

The 3rd one is like a pirate. He has both good and bad side. When he is in a bad shape, he will eat.. yeah.. eat my chocolate.. T-T
But i am reaaaaally jealous over him. He is loved by all.

The 4th. Most of all know this one. He is just like an ustaz. Eh, he already be an ustaz. Forgot.. i hate him at first because he always insult me. He is still like that even now. Hope he permanently be like this because he is him. No one can ever be like him.

5th.. Me lah. i am super mega ultra hyper active. Can't easily stop once i have started. And a little curios. Hehehehe

6th. My little sis. She is 2 years younger than me but she looks 10 times older than me. Not fair.

7th....
My lil brother. He is the youngest of all. 10 is young enough eh?? He is innocent type i guess. And he have a same foot size as mine. (Patut la kasut aku selalu hilang).


So, i should regard as i have them. As so, i will keep them next to my heart.

No comments:

background