Friday, March 13, 2009

2 stORy iN 1 DAy

1st story; sport's day

i woke up early...4.30 am...waa...too early...i nid more sleep...a little more...n...bam!...i slept again...

kring!!!!
ummphh....wut da....haaaa???!!!!5.45 am???..oh gosh!...my bus'll be out there at 6.30 am...so...i jump off my bed n quickly prepare myself...suddenly...BAM!...
"ma...u knocked me," then i stare at my mom..."heh..?no way man!" no matter wut language i am talking to her,she'll just reply me wif her noway man...becoz she only know those words...
hemm...now i'm ready...i ask mom's blessing as i always do...or we can call it salam...i kiss her cheek n i walk away...b4 dat...i meet up wif my dad...having my nasik n salam my dad...now...go to school larr...

arrive~
i change my school uniform to briged uniform...i'm goin to perform my shuffle...eh...wrong...kawad...so...da ceremony start at 8 am...so...standing at field bout 2 hours after dis sure could make u sick...i serve myself a karipap n roll sardin...its still not enough...i eat a lot u know!...erm...so...here goes nothim~
BRIGED = 2 fall
PBSM = no responds
BOMBA =1 falls
P.ISLAM=4 sure down, 1 at hospital

so...when we fall on da ground...our marks'll cut to half...i guess so...so...it should be PBSM or BOMBA win...but...BRIGED does...ehem...applause plezz...he3~
so...end of SPORT's DAY...

2nd story; result

too many people...aiyaaa...uhh...im looking for my sis Tiramisya...but instead i found somebody else...arghhh!!...today...both result (spm n stam) will b announce...very soon...so...i pretend dat im da 1 who goin to take it...ehehehe...i am gud at it...but...others thought im form 3 student...hampeh...im senior in dis school lol...so...spm resut...NIK MADIHA...19 A 1, 1 A 2...woa......whos she???...dats a new record in mlysia!!...da all new best studentt born in here...in MAAHAD MUHAMMADI LILBANAT...owh...how can i eva be like her??...others student dat got 19 A 1...cannot tell bcz...i dunno...suprise???...dats my school...

No comments:

background